Monday, January 14, 2013

Not much is going on ... if I weren't so sleepy I'd try to get some excitement in my life ...

John has a cold. 

Which meant that we had a quiet weekend and didn't really get anything done that we wanted to.  I spent the weekend in the spare bedroom since I didn't want to get sick, which made my body ache.  The bed is comfortable, but it's a twin, and Honey would rather join me and share the twin bed with me than John and the queen bed.  She's heavy enough that I can't move her without some major effort when she's asleep and doesn't want to be moved, so I end up sleeping in the weirdest positions because she's pushed me out of her way.

She's so spoiled.

Now we've started another week.  One bit of exciting news - I've been invited to be an Honorary Member of the Golden Key Honor Society.  Only students can be members, and since I'm not a student I don't qualify.  But I'm really excited about this - it's the first time this type of thing has happened to me!

John is enjoying his lab - he's so pleased at how much work he can get done in the lab.  As sick as he was, he still got up and went in and did some work in the lab on Saturday.  Seeing him so happy is wonderful.

Well, I'm hoping this is a slow week, but the only way that's going to happen is if I actually go get some work done.


No comments:

Post a Comment